Anyone entering the festival that is 17 years of age or younger will require an adult aged 25 years or older with them.
If you are 18 and over and intending on coming on your own please ensure you bring ID as we do have the right to refuse access if we believe you are younger.
People will be asked for ID when buying alcohol if they look 21 years old or younger so please ensure you carry your ID with you. Bar staff have the right to refuse service to those that do not have valid photo ID.
We will keep updating this section but here are a few things to get you started…
- Stuff to protect you from the sun – sunnies, sunscreen, hat (you never know it may make an appearance so be prepared)
- Stuff to protect you from the rain (just in case!) – wellies, waterproof (this may also make an appearance)
- Your tickets – if you don’t bring the original tickets you received on email we won’t be able to scan you in and we will decline entry
- Cash – there are cash machines locally but no within the festival site
- Offensive weapons – we will have the right to search any visitors and if we find anything we will remove you from the site
- Glass bottles or containers – we want to keep the site safe so please do not bring in any glass bottles or containers
- Anything for fires – we cannot permit fires on the festival site and we reserve the right to remove anyone that does not adhere to this
- Fireworks or Sky lanterns – these are not permitted on site at all, we are using agricultural land and the metal that drops from the sky lanterns is a major risk to animals. We reserve the right to remove anyone that does not adhere to this
We are going to make sure we give you the things you expect to find at a festival, facilities will include:
- Toilets, Showers & Running water
- Bins – we’ll give you all a bin bag on the way in, please help to keep the site tidy by using these and bins around the site for your rubbish
- Main Information Point can be used for..
- Lost Property
- Lost wrist bands
- General Information
- First Aid
- Stewards – they will be dotted around the site for the duration of the event, if your not sure of something they will be more than happy to help you out
- Friday – the gates will open from 9am on Friday and will close at 9pm
- Saturday – the gates will open from 9am and will close at 8pm
- Sunday – no camping entry will be permitted on Sunday as camping facilities are not available on this night
- Saturday – Day visitors on Saturday can enter the festival site from 9am and will have to leave no later than 8pm
- Sunday – Day visitors on Sunday can enter the festival site from 9am and will have to leave no later than 8pm
Here we will try and answer as many FAQs as possible – if there is something that you want to ask that isn’t here then visit our Contact Form and drop us an email, we will come straight back to you and if we think it will be useful to others we will add it to this lovely page.
Are dogs allowed on site?
Yes, dogs can come on site but we ask two things…
1. Please keep them on the lead
2. Please clean up after them – if we find an owner not cleaning up after their dog we reserve the right to remove them from the festival site
Can we bring our own alcohol?
Yes, you can bring your own alcohol however it can’t be in glass containers.
What if I don’t own a classic VW can I still come?
Yes of course you can! It’s a festival for people that love them and we know their are plenty of them around but it doesn’t mean they all drive them. The more the merrier although we would love to see as many classic VWs as possible so our visitors can admire them too!
What if I lose my wrist band?
If you lose your wrist band at the event we will replace it but there will be a £20 charge, we need to make sure everyone on site has a wrist band and has paid pennies to be there.
Are you really donating all of your profits to charity?
Absolutely! Every penny of profit we make from organising the event will be dontaed to charity, we are really proud to be supporting such a great charity and we hope that the money we donate from people having a weekend of fun helps many other families.
Can I camp with my friends?
To ensure you can camp with your friends we suggest you all arrive together as we are unable to reserve space.
What about Club Camping?
If you are part of a club coming along buy your individual tickets on the site, drop us an email and let us know your coming including how many of you, how many bugs, how many campers, how many awnings etc.
We have some space put aside for clubs which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. As soon as we get your email we will take a look at what we have and then drop you an email back.
Can I buy tickets on the gate?
Yes you can but beware they will be more expensive than buying them online beforehand!